I don't understand the canon of Grif being anything but skinny, because he HAS to be able to fit in that armor, so, I could understand him being a /little/ heavy, but he cannot fit in the armor if he's not skinny as hell
Dude. The armor is custom built. Also have you seen the cartoon hand-animated RVB episode that was release where Grif was fat IN ARMOR?
“When you love someone:
- Don’t take each other for granted.
- Stop assuming you need to have sex to be intimate.
- Go on dates, PROPER dates.
- Dress formally for dates, and turn off your phones.
- Call, don’t text.
- Talk, don’t grunt.
- Surprise each other with little notes or flowers.
- Stop comparing your relationship to others.
- Have time apart as well as time together.
- Keep your own identity.
- Love as deeply as possible, don’t hold back.
- Be honest, at all times.”—FRS. (via sugarhowyou-getsofly)
My brother decided to use my bathroom and that was fine, but five minutes later I hear singing and he’s singing to the tune of “What’s This” for the Nightmare Before Christmas about various products I keep in the bathroom.
“What’s this, what’s this?
There’s products everywhere.
I think it goes in hair.”
Your brother is the man the world needs right now. That’s amazing…
learning to draw is like driving on the highway like yeah sure you need to be watching other people but you REALLY need to focus on your own lane and your own destination or youre gonna follow that stupid fucking minivan all the way to tuskegee and then what. you didnt want to go to tuskegee. why did you follow that van look now youre in fucking tuskegee.